Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cuz Amy won't Call me

I haven't been posting for a while.
There's just too much shit going on here at our humble abode that I don't feel is
appropriate to blog about on the net.

However, right this moment I need to vent.
I spend my days helping patients. I listen carefully to their requests and the entire team that I work with does their best to accommodate the patient.

Right now the shoe is on the other foot. Hubby is the patient.
Trying to manage the long list of meds he is on is one hell of a job in itself.
I try to be mindful that he won't run out just in case there is a 24 hour wait for the doctor
to fulfill the RX. But that doesn't always happen. With so much else going on, sometimes we miss the train.

Today for example, Hubby called his doctor and asked if they could fill 2 of his prescriptions.
I am so tired of standing around the pharmacy I could just scream! Am I asking too much to have them just send the fucking prescription to the pharmacy instead of making me go all the way across town to the doctors office, pick up a written prescription and take it to the pharmacy and wait a fucking hour for them to fill it? Gawd! I could just rip my hair out!

This is supposed to be my afternoon off work. This is supposed to be "Free ME time". I used to get naps on Tuesday afternoons. I can't remember the last time I actually got a nap on a Tuesday. Instead, every Tuesday I'm messing around with pharmacies and prescriptions.

It's not like I'm picking up a controlled substance. There is no reason why they couldn't just send these electronically to the pharmacy near me, But NO! They have to make my life more difficult than it already is!!!!

Do I sound bitter? Sorry, I just had to purge.

As an added note, I've sent 2 messages to Amy. Call me, girl! We need to talk!

No comments: