Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long Day

Well, today was my first day back at work.
What a long day.

Many of my patients came by to give me hugs and that was nice.
And of course my co-workers are all so loving and caring.

It would have been much easier to just stay home and hide under a rock.
But I can't do that. I have The Child to think of. We need income.
And we need to dive in and see how our new schedules are going to work out.

I gave The Child 2 options for mornings. He would rather I just let him stay home and fend for himself until school starts - and even though he likely IS able to do that, I'm not going to give him that option. But he tried one of his 2 options today and he said that worked out okay. SO that is a good thing.

The After School Care is a jumbled issue right now. But luckily, I do have Andy and Myke who are willing to juggle their days to accommodate. And that is a good thing. We just need to try it and see how it works. Hopefully all involved will find it rewarding.

I have a feeling that our new mantra will be "Only Time Will Tell."

No comments: