Monday, August 29, 2011

20 Questions.... or more!

So this 20 questions game on Facebook is quite fun - especially if you answer YES to all the questions! Why, just the other day, it asked if I thought my brother ought to come out of the closet! Ha ha ha!
But in looking at the answers some have given regarding me, well, some are quite incorrect!

Do you think that Brenda cried while watching the Titanic? Someone said yes. Truth be told, I have never actually sat through this excruciatingly long movie!
Do you want to poke Brenda ? Someone said no. Wah!
Do you think that Brenda has bad breath? Someone said no. Well, unless you consider coffee breath to be bad....
Would you lend Brenda $100? Someone said no. NO!?!?! Well, I don't need your stinking money anyway! LOL!
Do you think that Brenda has ever had a crush on you? Someone said no. Yeah, you're probably right about that.
Do you think Brenda secretly likes to dance in front of a mirror? Someone said no, but someone else said yes.
Sweet Baby Jesus! If I actually saw how dorkey I look dancing, I would NEVER dance!
Do you think that Brenda has a bad haircut? Some one said no. Damn skippy, Baby! I'm keeping my hair just the way it is!
Do you think that Brenda would bail you out of jail? Someone said no. Who said that? It depends on what you were arrested for, really!
Do you think that Brenda would ever do community service voluntarily? Someone said yes. Indeed I have and likely will again!
Do you think that Brenda has ever used steroids? no. What a stupid question!
Would Brenda ever dress up in a mascot outfit and run around? yes. Well, only if the head wasn't smelly.
Is Brenda smarter than Oprah? Someone said yes. Oh God! I WISH! If I were, I'd have her millions!
Do you think that Brenda swears like a sailor? Someone said yes. Fuck yeah, I do!
Do you think Brenda was a Dork in high school? Someone said no. Sure. That's cuz you were probably an even bigger dork than I was!
Do you think that Brenda is materialistic? Someone answered no. Unless it's something shiny!
Do you think that Brenda has ever skinny dipped? Someone said no. Wrong! I was once young and cute and without my suit! LOL!
Do you think that Brenda has ever gone to a strip club? Someone said yes. Was that you, Sandy? Ha ha ha!
Do you think that Brenda is cuter than Brad Pitt? Someone said no. Well, do they mean YOUNG Brad Pitt or OLD Brad Pitt?
Do you think that Brenda is a good friend? Well, someone said yes. So hopefully I'm doing something right!
Do you think that Brenda has good credit? Someone said yes. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Do you think that Brenda is a good driver? Someone said yes. They've obviously never ridden with me! Ha!
Do you think that Brenda is lazy? Someone said no. I think I'll respond to that tomorrow....
Do you think that Brenda has ever pranked call someone? Well, someone knows the answer to that is HELL YES!
Do you think that Brenda has a deep dark secret? Someone said yes.Doesn't everybody?
Do you think that Brenda should do laundry more often? Someone has obviously never been in my basement!
Do you think that Brenda is a pervert? Someone said no. LOL!
Do you think that Brenda is hot? Somebody said yes. Huggles to you!
Does Brenda sing in the shower? Someone said no. You shower alone now, pal!
Do you think that Brenda has ever gone hunting? Someone said NO and someone said YES. Does Bargain Hunting count?
Do you think that Brenda is cute? Lori B said yes
Do you think that Brenda would secretly fart in public? Mara W. said YES. She's never gone shopping with me! Is she psychic
Would Brenda make a good spouse? Someone said YES. So how YOU doin'?
Do you think that Brenda has ever played strip poker? Mara W. said no. Oh, Mara! I've played all kinds of poker in my life
Do you think that Brenda knows what a fist pound is? Bob K. said no. Bob, Bob! I'm one hip mamma!
Do you think that Brenda would turn you in to the FBI if they asked? Alex M said yes. Alex, WHAT are you DOING?
Do you think that Brenda is a freak? Someone said no. In the words of Rick James..... I'm a Superfreak! Superfreak! I'm super Freakeh!
Do you think that Brenda would go bungee jumping? Karen B. said yes. Hang Gliding, YES! Bungee Jumping? No.
Do you think that Brenda likes chick flicks? If John Cusack is in them, I'm there!
And last but not least....Do you think that Brenda is a virgin? Someone said yes. Well, if it grows back......

No comments: