Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Good To Be Back!

You know what they say about the road to heaven being paved with good intentions?
Or would "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" be more fitting?
You see, this year, I actually knew what to buy Hubby for Christmas.
He's been wanting one for years, and I had some extra cash since quitting smoking,
and I thought of how he seems to always get short-changed at birthday and Father's Day becaus I never know what the hell to buy the man!

So this year, I thought - "I'll buy him a Flat Screen Monitor for his computer!" What a perfect idea!
So I snuck out of the house one Saturday and returned with the perfect gift and set it under the tree.

He opened it on Christmas Day and was quite happy.
Then he sat down to install it, and.... CRASH! His computer had an epileptic seizure!
It's taken this long to get it working somewhat normal again. Heavy emphasis on the "Somewhat" because it is still running quite slow. But at least we've got net again! I was going through withdrawals!

No comments: