Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Husband the Innovator

It just cracks me up. As always, I am combing home improvement and home decor blogs looking for inspiring ideas.

It seems the hottest thing in home decor right now is a Mini Bar.
They're fucking EVERYWHERE! We've run out of places to store our booze, so I just leave it all sitting on a cabinet in the kitchen. Out in the open. So that people can think we're booze hounds.

I remember just 6 months ago Hubby said "You should take that Video cabinet in the living room and turn it into a Mini Bar. It would be a great place to hide all the booze and glasses and would be handy for guests when we have parties."

My response (I am SUCH a dinosaur!) : "Then what would we do with all the DVDs inside of it?"

He never answered that question, so my cabinet never became a mini bar.... yet.

It's finally hip to lush it up at home! Yippee!

No comments: